The theme of this year’s photography competition is ‘Aspects of Longford Park Spring/Summer 2009′.
The subject matter can relate to the landscapes, the wildlife, the history and of course the people that use Longford Park.
The winning entry will receive a cash price of £20. Closing Date is the 29th June. The winner will be announced at our AGM on the 30th June.
Please email your photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name and contact details must be included with the submitted photograph.
2. Photographs must be received before the 29th June 2009. The winner will be notified before the 3rd July.
3. Agree that submitted photographs may be used by the Friends of Longford Park for promotional purposes.
4. If people are featured in the submitted photograph please ensure that they have given their consent for the picture to be displayed by the Friends of Longford Park.
5. The Winner will be decided by the Friends of Longford Park and their decision will be final.
Local resident Jean Thompson kindly provided a photograph of a spectacular sunrise over Longford Park on a frosty January morning 2009.
Images of Longford Park