The first of this year’s outdoor theatre offering – is a bit of Jane Austen on Wed 21st June.
Tickets available from the Longford Park Cafe, Chorlton Bookshop, and Newslink (Stretford) as well as online at
Tickets cost £12 (under 5s are free) - recommended age is 8+.
It is because of the success of events such as this that we are able to pay for the lovely tree carvings (as well as the generosity of all those who contributed to our crowdfunder campaign).
We have sold out on all our previous shows so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Running time: 2 hours plus a 20 minute interval after 1 hour
• This production will go ahead in all but the worst weather conditions (generally thunderstorms) so bring appropriate clothing (sunscreen, hat and an umbrella!).
• Chairs are not provided and places cannot be reserved in advance.
• Dogs are not permitted in the audience area (guide dogs excepted).
• Please note the booking fees charged for these tickets are not under the control of Friends of Longford Park. Tickets are also available at the Longford Park Cafe, Chorlton Bookshop or NewLink at Stretford Metro for face value.
• If not sold out tickets may be available on the door on a first come first served basis – please note that last year this event sold out before the performance.
• For general information on the play see http://www.heartbreakproductions.co.uk/ or contact us at email@example.com.
• We encourage you to walk, cycle or use public transport to get to Longford Park (Stretford Metro is the closest) but if you must drive there is a car park at the Ryebank Road entrance, next to the athletics stadium (Sat Nav M21 9LU). The car park at the Cromwell Road entrance will be closed.